An Evening With Jim GaffiganJim Gaffigan is a six-time Grammy nominated comedian, actor, writer, producer and two-time New York Times best-selling author. He is known around the world for his unique brand of humor, which largely resolves around his observation on life. Using Saturday Night Live and renowned comic David Letterman as inspiration, Jim focused on his Comedy career from an early age.
A top ten comedian according to Forbes’ 2019 comedy list, Jim has recently released his 8th stand up special, The Pale Tourist, on Amazon which was nominated for a Grammy. He was also recently awarded for being the first comedian to reach one billion streams on USA streaming service, Pandora. Jim also has multiple specials on Netflix and is constantly featured in the Top 10 Comedy Specials on the platform globally.Gaffigan has won two Emmy awards for his humorous work on CBS Sunday Morning and has appeared in many high-profile films. This will be the first time Jim performs in the UAE for an exclusive headline show at the Etihad Arena!
Ticket Group Info:Tickets are available for purchase in groups of 2,3 or 4 guests
Wheelchair Accessible Seating: To book a wheelchair accessible seat please contact our Concierge Team on 600511 115
- All attendees must show vaccinated status (E or star sign) on Al Hosn and present a negative PCR test valid for 96 hours
- Strictly 16yrs+ Only
- Failure to display any of these will result in entry being refused. Refunds will not apply
- Face masks are mandatory for all guests at all times, including when seated, and guests must adhere to all social distancing guidelines
- E-tickets will be scanned at turnstyle entry. Please make sure tickets are downloaded onto mobile devices
- Contactless payments only are accepted throughout the venue
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages can be ordered from guests’ seats via app or directly from venue concessions
- Sanitisation of the venue will take place prior to the event and at regular intervals throughout the event
- Hand sanitisations stations are placed around the venue, guests are encouraged to use them regularly