All guests attending the event must agree with and abide by the following conditions.
Failure to do so will result in no entry to the event.
1. Upon arriving to the venue entrance, all spectators will undergo a check of their valid 48-hour PCR test, thermal scanning and ticket checks. Spectators will have to present the AlHosn App OR a medical center report for the valid 48-Hour PCR test
2. Any spectator showing signs of high fever or does not have a valid 48-hour PCR COVID-19 test will be denied entry with no refunds to their ticket
3. Wearing a face mask is always mandatory within the venue, even when seated
4. Adhere to social distancing guidelines in and around the venue
5. Contactless payments are required
6. Food and non-alcoholic beverages can be ordered from your seat and through hawkers or via physical concessions at the venue
7. Alcohol will be available through hawkers and physical concessions at the venue
8. Sanitisation of the venue will take place prior to the event
9. Sanitisers are placed around the venue
All security and COVID-19 checks will take up to 1 hour before entry so please plan your trip accordingly.
Children under the age of 12 years are not permitted to attend
People of Determination
To book contact 600 511 115 or +971 02 496 8000 (8am – 8pm, 7 days a week)
To purchase multiple event packages click here.