Enfusion returns to the UAE for its #104 show and the 7th show back to Abu Dhabi. Sponsored by Al Shiraa stables and under the patronage of H. H. Sheikh Zayed Bin Hazza Al Nahyan, Enfusion Abu Dhabi looks to give the fans an evening of World class bouts featuring the best fighters from all over the World. With a mixture of Muay Thai and kickboxing rules, fans can enjoy not only the entertainment in the ring but what is known as a very welcoming atmosphere and social event. A full line-up of past well-known faces & the promising rising stars of today, will feature during the evening, with 2 World title belt matches rounding the evening off between Khalid El Bakouri from Morocco defends his Middleweight world championship belt against Mohammed Ghaedidardeh from Iran. The final World title match is between Jay Overmeer & Endy Semeleer, a Dutch clash to earn the Welterweight Championship belt. Semeleer is a familiar face in Abu Dhabi and well remembered for winning the 8 man Tournament in 2018 taking home a grand prize of 100,000 Euros after winning legendary names within the sport.
Entry Policies & Covid 19 requirements
- Attendees 16 years old and above must show vaccinated status (E or star sign) on Al Hosn and present a negative PCR test valid for 48 hours.
- Attendees 12 years and above must present a negative PCR test valid for 48 hours
- All guests aged 18 or below shall be accompanied by an adult (21+).
- Attendees to have Al Hosn App ready to present at the venue to enter and have an Emirates ID or present identification card for non-residents in UAE for verification.
- E-tickets will be scanned at turnstyle entry. Please make sure tickets are downloaded onto mobile devices.
- Face masks are mandatory for all guests at all times, including when seated, and guests must adhere to all social distancing guidelines.
- Contactless payments only are accepted throughout the venue.
- Sanitisation of the venue will take place prior to the event and at regular intervals throughout the event.
- Hand sanitisations stations are placed around the venue, guests are encouraged to use them regularly.