YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
As we welcome you to Etihad Arena, we want to reassure you we've worked hard to be 100% ready to host you safely, so you can sit back and enjoy our incredible live performances. As well as enhanced safety measures, such as reduced guest capacity, continuous deep cleaning and social distancing, we've introduced a friendly team of Wellness Ambassadors to answer any concerns and offer helpful advice. For extra peace of mind, our Wellness Ambassadors will be available during performances and also from 08:00 to 23:00 on +971 2 496 8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR NEW HEALTH & SAFETY RULES - TO KEEP YOU SAFE & WELL
- NO BAGS OR STROLLERSTo comply with Covid-19 government restrictions, no bags or strollers are permitted at the venue.
- HEALTH SCREENINGAllow extra time for temperature & health checks - arrive 90 minutes before the performance.
- FACE MASKSFace masks must be worn by all guests aged 6+ at all times, including during the performance.
- PAPERLESS VENUEPlease download your ticket onto your mobile device so it can be scanned on entry.
- SOCIAL DISTANCINGStay 2 metres apart from those outside your group at all times, including inside the auditorium.
- QUEUE SAFELYWhen obliged to queue, please stand on the designated stickers on the ground.
- GO CONTACTLESSContactless payments are preferred for F&B and merchandise purchases.
- FOLLOW SAFETY RULESThank you for your co-operation with all required safety measures within the venue.
OUR ADDITIONAL SAFETY ENHANCEMENTS
- RIGOROUS SANITATIONConstant cleaning of escalator and hand rails, high traffic areas, seats, turnstiles and work areas etc.
- HAND SANITISERSHand sanitisers are available at various points and distributed by staff throughout the venue.
- STAFF CHECKSOur team wear masks at all times and have their temperatures regularly checked.
- REDUCED SEATINGOur seating capacity has been reduced to comply with social distancing rules.