YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
In addition to the enhanced safety measures listed below, we've introduced a team of Wellness Ambassadors to answer any concerns and offer helpful advice. They are available at the venue during performances and also by phone/email from 08:00 to 23:00 on +971 2 496 8000 or email@example.com
OUR NEW HEALTH & SAFETY RULES - TO KEEP YOU SAFE & WELL
- NO BAGS OR STROLLERSTo comply with Covid-19 government restrictions, no bags or strollers are permitted at the venue.
- HEALTH SCREENINGAllow extra time for temperature & health checks - arrive 60 minutes before the performance.
- FACE MASKSFace masks must be worn by all guests aged 6+ at all times, including during the performance.
- PAPERLESS VENUEPlease download your ticket onto your mobile device so it can be scanned on entry.
- SOCIAL DISTANCINGStay 2 metres apart from those outside your group at all times, including inside the auditorium.
- QUEUE SAFELYWhen obliged to queue, please stand on the designated stickers on the ground.
- GO CONTACTLESSContactless payments are preferred for F&B and merchandise purchases.
- FOLLOW SAFETY RULESThank you for your co-operation with all required safety measures within the venue.
OUR ADDITIONAL SAFETY ENHANCEMENTS
- RIGOROUS SANITATIONConstant cleaning of escalator and hand rails, high traffic areas, seats, turnstiles and work areas etc.
- HAND SANITISERSHand sanitisers are available at various points and distributed by staff throughout the venue.
- STAFF CHECKSOur team wear masks at all times and have their temperatures regularly checked.
- REDUCED SEATINGOur seating capacity has been reduced to comply with social distancing rules.